Thursday, July 25, 2013

Recent things

Hey guys. Thought I'd drop in after a fairly long absence. Shin Megami Tensei IV has been eating my life as it is. That game is pretty good stuff. Though I get the feeling I have quite a ways yet to go still.
I made some progress in Digital Devil Saga 2. Namely I beat some of the optional bosses.



Vishnu was a tricky fight. It's a shame there isn't a skill like Pierce like there was in Nocturne which would let me get around the physical absorb affinity of both Vishnu and Shiva so Seraph was just for support for both fights. Shiva was more simple once you figure you he doesn't like buffs or debuffs too much and you need immunity to bind on everyone. It sure went faster than the Vishnu fight.



In order to fight both Shiva and Vishnu you need special items from rare enemies called Parvati and Narasimha. Narasimha was kind enough to give me to the item to fight Vishnu pretty early on while just exploring the Sun normally. Parvati wasn't quite the same. It took quite alot more effort to get what I needed for  the Shiva battle and I gained alot of levels as a result. Everyone advanced quite in bit in the mantra grid as a result. Espesically with Cielo and Gale. 
I've made some progress in other games in Tales of the Abyss but it hasn't been too much. I pretty much made it rich in the stalk market in Animal Crossing new leaf so I was able to max out my house without much issue. Villagers haven't been giving me too many project ideas though and since i got the gold watering can my play sessions have waned quite a bit. 
Ya got me


Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment