Monday, December 2, 2013

Oh right I had a blog

Been awhile huh? Well things have been pretty quiet mostly with not much going on. I got around to playing Dragon Warrior 1&2 for the Gameboy Color. Dragon Warrior 1 was pretty simple but I wasn't really expecting otherwise from a pretty old game. The second game is pretty similar but you instead have multiple party members instead of having to solo everything also more than one enemy to fight at once too. The second game was quite harder espesically the penultimate dungeon and pretty much everything after that, except the final dungeon which was strangely simple compared to the final dungeon of the first game. The final boss was also more brutal too with him being able to wipe you out pretty quickly. Both games were pretty good overall although I got kinda lost after I got the boat in the second game.

I still check on my Animal Crossing village every so often but nearly as much as I did when the game first came out.

I picked up Radiant Historia after hearing some good things about it and yeah it's pretty good. The time traveling mechanic is pretty great. I like the story so far too.

I might ask for a PS3 for Christmas. Not sure what games to get with it though

That's all I got! See ya next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment